Fitness Kids also offer Self-Esteem Elevation Coaching through its Center of Personal Reinvention for Children qualification whereby programmes are put in place to champion self esteem in children.
The Fitness Kids team have the ability to change all that and make a huge difference in the lives of so many children to enable them to grow into happy, prosperous, well-adjusted adults
Not having sufficient levels of Self-Esteem, will impact a child’s relationships, communication, personal effectiveness and ability to reach their fullest potential. Scientific studies show repeatedly that the lack of self esteem results in many of the following:
- Being insecure: creeping feelings of discomfort
- Procrastination: putting things off until you are doomed to fail
- Frustration: not getting the results you want, again and again
- Worrying: visualizing and expecting negative, self-fulfilling results without reason
- Anger: finding yourself in a state of upset all too frequently
- Bullying: exerting domination over others in unhealthy ways in order to create a false impression of power and superiority
- Depression: allowing yourself to be a victim, dominated by a mood of sadness often to avoid responsibility for making your life work optimally or to attract the pity of others
- Fear: the third most prevalent emotional response often due to a perceived inability to impact one’s situation
Fitness Kids sports programmes can be of huge benefit for children with low self esteem and lack of confidence, building structures that encompass a whole variety of avenues and tackle many of the concerns that the family may have and boosting confidence to all concerned. Fitness Kids has found that 9/10 of the children it has worked with, have shown an increase in positive self esteem.